My Site Receives TrainNet Forum Web Gem Award

FROM The TrainNet Forum Staff (Sysops)
 Forum Administrator - Dorr Altizer
 Assistant Forum Administrator - Corky Price

Yuri,

Congratulations! We are pleased to announce that your web site
"Unofficial Victorian Steam and GM Cab Units"
(http://people.enternet.com.au/~steam4me) is the recipient of the
coveted Web Gem Award from the TrainNet Forum on CompuServe.

Each week the latest recipients are highlighted at the top of the
TrainNet Forum International Railway Links at
http://www.tadlane.com/rrlinks.htm -
that site will be updated tomorrow afternoon (Arizona time - Mountain
Standard) and your site will be the only "new recipient" at the top of
the first page.

Recipients who display the Award graphic on their site will have a
permanent listing on this page and in the regular alphabetic lists.

The Award is for your site as it currently appears, so if you
materially change its look and feel you must notify a member of the
TrainNet Staff.

Again, congratulations!