Re: Electric coal trains

On Tue, 23 Mar 1999 13:14:29 +1100, "Greg Hunter"
<gdhunter@ozemail.com.au> wrote:

>Seems there must be an increase in coal to move from Lithgow way.  There
>were 4 elec hauled coal trains through Sutherland yesterday (22/3) and
>another one so far today.
>

>Greg

G'day.

Great, but more interesting at the Clarence to Port Kembla Inner
Harbour coalies!   I filmed CA16 running to its Olympic timetable
passing through Loftus last night (26/3) with two 80 class leading
three 86s with 42 wagons.   This operation is a "regular" with
Clarance coal.

Hunslet