Re: A HOARY OLD QUESTION

O/K - let's add to the question, the ADF (Wildflower) class power vans of
WAGR (1949 vintage, twin EE 4 cyl diesel engines 4RK if I remember
correctly, on an A1A-A1A wheel arr.). Were these locomotives - they powered
2 passenger cars - and could MU in a M-T-T-T-T-M formation. If they were
locos, what then were the ADH's in  original condition? These could pull one
trailer.

DW

David Bromage wrote in message ...
>Chris Stratton (stratton.chris.cp@bhp.com.au) wrote:
>> Ron BEST wrote in message ...
>> >When is a locomotive not a locomotive?
>> >
>> >Are the XP and (former) DP class motive power units of NSW locomotives?
If