Motive Power magazine, the April issue

Just a quick message to let you all know the progress on the next issue.
I am happy to announce that the production phase was completed ahead of
schedule, and I expect to start distributing copies next Tuesday.
Subscriber copies are expected to be posted on Tuesday afternoon. Most
shops should recieve their stock just before Easter or just After
Easter.  I spoke to the printer this afternoon, and he advises it has
been printed, and all that needs to be done is to fold and collate the
magazine for binding.  It was intended for release on the 7th of April,
but I am glad it has been completed early. To take a preview of the
cover,  please visit the Motive Power web site at:
http://members.tripod.com/~Stuart_E/Motive_Power.html

Topics covered in the April issue include:

Tas Rail's new locos
Sydney Trip train review, part II
Tranz Rail's DX class locomotive profile
Classic Motive Power expanded
 A new design for the photo gallery
and of course all the latest locomotive news from around Australia

We have signed an agreement with a distribution company to sell it
through newsagenices, so keep an eye out for it at your local
newsagency.

Thanking you for your time

Stuart Ellis
Motive  Power publications