Re: Victorian Diesels.

And Mark - if DB didn't make a few minor errors (I'm sure some deliberate,
just to see if you're awake), you'd be driven around Circle Lines in sheer
boredom!

Agree B class rebuild has EMD 12-645E3 plant (not sure about "B" subseries).

Agree specifying EMD helps distinguish from Detroit and other GM product,
none of which has a 567, 645, 710 or 265 range. So I guess it is clear which
GM product is referenced. Of course, these days, one would write GMD not EMD
if one was referring to complete locos.

DW