To both of you...(was To Jennifer Richmond (Was Re: To David Proctor (Was Re: To Jennifer Richmond (Was To David Proctor (Was Re: To Gareth Lumsden (Was From Gareth Lumsden (Was To gareth Lumsden)))))))

*giggle*

David Proctor wrote:

> Jennifer Richmond <richmond@melbpc.org.au> wrote in message
> 36F61368.1F964644@melbpc.org.au">news:36F61368.1F964644@melbpc.org.au...
>
> > Oh, one of THEM?
>
> Yeah - one of those people who never make mistakes (I wonder how long it
> will be before GOD comes on and tells us we are offtopic!)

Not long now. *rumble - rumble*
--
Thanks, Tony.

"Keyboard controller failure. - Press F1 to continue..."

It's here: Railpix - Australian Railway Photography.
            http://railpix.freeservers.com