Re: Hitachiis with BS trains Logos.

<<<<<< Plus if the Comengs are newer than the
Old Harris cars how come one picture of an Old Harris in met livery had
the number 93?M.>>>>>>>

Only one Harris set was painted in Met livery that I know of but it was never
released to traffic.  The 900 rebuilds got MET liveries but I don't think their
numbers ever went as high as 93?. The motors started at 900 (or was it 901)
there were 4 sets with 2 motors each which equals 8 motors total. I can't
recall how the trailers were numbered.

Anyway, rest assured that the Harris trains were much older than the Comeng's.
However, the early Comengs were delivered before some of the Harris rebuilds
went into service I think.

Mark.

Visit my train pic website at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~markbau/