Re: Travelling home with Hillside trains <=> V/line

: Question:  Is this sort of thing happening to Bayside as well?

: FYI, relevant reading about this sort of thing can be found at:

: http://www.passengerscharter.vic.gov.au/     where you can read a copy of
: the Governments guarantees about the performance and reliability of public
: transport.

But are they in use yet? or not until the public transport is private?

As for Bayside trains who knows, I don't catch them.

Anyone else with strange things happening to their train service like this
let us know, I don't think it will be the last time they do that.

--
Chris Gordon
http://www.ecr.mu.oz.au/~cmgord