Re: Reopening NSW branch lines

Don't forget guys 'n' gals its an election year.

For god knows how many years have I heard about the re-scheduling of a
passenger service from Lithgow to Bathurst. I first heard it before
they bought the Exploders. They keep on promising and what have they
delivered. What extra services have they introduced.

Only a weekly service to Griffith and a weekly service to Broken Hill
that you have to change of the XPT. Gee over 1100km travel and they
want you to CHANGE. Sheesh.

Wake up
When they re introduce services i will give up drinking

cheers
Web Site
Here We Go Again