New RSA livery - 4819

I was driving pass the RSA Chullora Workshops yesterday when I spotted
4819 in the new Rail Service Australia livery shunting an NR Class.

Didn't get a good look at it, but tried to slow down incurring the
wraith of other motorists!

It's been painted green with a strange yellow strip across the hood
(probably something to do with their eagle symbol) The loco number are
small (you can hardly see them at a distance) and has been painted in
white on the side of the hood near no.2 end. The RSA logo appears on the
Cabsides. It also has a scrubber unit fitted, but don't know if it's
fitted with Air con unit or not.

Jon Lau