Re: Z3 Class getting around

The Yarra Trams route 70 seems to see a lot of Z3 action at the moment too.
When I go past the terminus on the way to Deakin around 11.50am, there is
always a Z3. Having seen it regularly at this time (usually Z3.190 but don't
always pay attention to the number, I have no desire to make my insurance
rating worse...). Around 5pm, I saw one there again today. I find the
rostering on this route unusual as there is sometimes a B2, sometimes an A
and sometimes a Z3 at the Wattle Park terminus.

Even the 75 seems to vary at times, late January / early Feb then early
March saw a significant amount of operation by As. One appeared to be on
test (Special as destination, driver and bloke wearing fluoro yellow vest
inside) but the rest were operating public services.