Re: Some VR, V/Line questions

<<<<<<I disagree absolutely!  I'm not known to stand up for Poms too often but
they are miles ahead of us and the yanks and anyone else when it comes
to graphic design.  The London Underground map is the world leader, and
look at British tv ads - they're very graphically attractive (eg British
Airways).>>>>>>>>>

Yes the London underground map has become a classic but its not that different
to other subway type maps from other cities and I'm not even sure London's was
first. When it comes to magazines the poms always seem to cram as much stuff
onto one page as they can instead of going for a cleaner, more eye pleaseing
layout. Their font use is usually stuck firmly in the 70's.

I think Australia rates right up with the best in these matters.

Mark.

Visit my train pic website at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~markbau/