Reservation for Sunlander Train

Dear sir/madam

I would like to reserve two first class sleeping berths (adults) on
your "Sunlander" train departing from Cairns on December 25 1999 to
Brisbane 26 December 1999.

The passengers' names are J L Alderton and H A Herring.  Please
confirm the reservations and the fares, and also the tariff
applicable to meals, as I understand from your brochure that these
are not included in the fares.  Please advise also what the terms of
payment are, so we can make the necessary arrangements to secure the
booking.

I understand also from your brochure that the 'Queenslander' only
operates on Tuesday southbound.  As it is Christmas Day, would you
run a special Queenslander for this holiday, since we would prefer
the premier train if it is possible, and if reservations are
available ?

You may fax me at the international number  ++2712-316-5226, and I
have a cellular/mobile telephone number  ++2783-080-0257, or a
land-line number  ++2712-348-8531.

Yours faithfuly

John Alderton
P O Box 915-1232, Faerie Glen 0043, Republic of South Africa