Re: Melbourne News or rumours?

Christopher_Martin GORDON wrote:

>Yes something about 50 trams to replace the Z1 and Z2 trams by 2004
>the trams would be like some German ones (I think like Sydney) and
>then the rest of the trams gone by 2026.  It is a condition of the
>sale of Yarra and Swanston Trams that they replace the trams and
>pay for it.

They are going to replace 100 or so bogie trams with 50 articulated
trams?

Does this mean the timetable on the 67 will drop from every 15 minutes
to every 30?

David McLoughlin
Auckland New Zealand

I remember the Ice Age. It was what they claimed was happening to the
weather before they invented Global Warming.