Derail at Goninans depot Spotswood (2nd posting)

I was having a look around the Goninans Maintenance depot on Saturday 13/3
where I noticed that something had been shunted over the derail (I assume a
loco). Whatever was derailed, was pushed about 15 metres past the derail and
must have blocked the main. There is damaged to about 20 concrete sleepers
and 4 or 5 pandrol clips and the their sockets on the sleepers. From the
scars on the derail there must have been some damage to the Loco. Also from
the look of the damage to the sleepers this happened not too long ago.

Does anyone know when this happened and which Loco was involved?

Regards

Justin