Re: The Ghan Open Day - Sydney Terminal

Dan wrote in message <36ed96b2.0@news1.idx.com.au>...
>The Ghan will be open to the public for inspection from 10:00am to 12:00pm
>on Sunday 11th April 1999 at Platform 1. But you will need a ticket to
enter
>the Ghan carriages.
>
>To obtain ticket(s), you'll need to contact Great Southern Railway in
>Sydney.

Or you can do what I did (about 3 weeks ago) and call them on 132 147 and
they will snailmail them to you - don't bother emailling them though - they
seem to be like Countrylink, who ignore emails in the order they are
received.

DaveP

--

antispam address list, spammers listed will be added to other spammer's
lists; poetic justice....

elebaldo@tin.it , amadams@ozemail.com.au , HbMail@tin.it ,
offshore24@hotbot.com , viulentj@yahoo.com , secsyst@aitnet.net ,
jonogo@indosat.net.id , sales@syd.net.au , peterm@syd.net.au ,