Erik's Rail News

In an effort to make Indian train travel safer, the Ministry of Railways is
distributing walkie talkies to train crews.

More at Erik's Rail News
http://surf.to/railnews

Do you know about Erik's Rail News? It has been online since March 1997 and
is updated almost every day with news from around the world. It includes

 - a searchable archive with 871 bulletins (as of March 1999)  - a press
release page with links to the latest press releases for 35 rail-related
companies and organizations around the world, as well as links to relevant
maps and financials  - over 30 links to other rail news sites and much more!

Please also consider linking Erik's Rail News, and if you are interested in
advertising, I'm asking $50 (net of all charges) for one month for a banner
at the top of the front page, under the Erik's Rail News banner. Since the
front page gets about 3000 hits per month, that's about 1,6 cents per
potential exposure. If you're interested, please contact me.

Thank You
Erik Sandblom