Re: Trivia - Double Slip points

Jonathan Lau wrote:

> Sorry another trivia question, but I good one....
>
> Where can one find a set of manually operated double slip points within
> the Sydney Metropolitian area (still in working order!)?
>
> Jon Lau

  Okay, i found one!.. not sure if its actually been answered yet; my
server got *&#$ed recently..
but my answer is chullora: near anzac street (or road?). one end is
operated by a frame type lever
requiring a key, the other by a pair of those hand operated point levers as
used in many a loco depot.
its right next BHP, before the franklins/mcwilliams sidings.