Re: South Africa Garden Route News 11 Mar 99 (Railway info)

Justin Miles wrote in message <36e79601.2999223@news.saix.net>...
>HI there Folks,
>
>Web site  http://www.lantic.co.za/~jmiles/steam.html
>

>Keep you informed as to how the Rail system will dove tail with the
>project.
>
>Having spent some pleasant years in South Africa I welcome updates of what
is going on over there.
The fan magazine 'SA Rail and Harbours' is produced sporadically and is sent
on the slow boat to China so by the time I receive it, the 'current' news
has become stale news.
I'm sure there are others who have spent some of their mis spent youth in SA
who would welcome your news.
Look forward to hearing from you
Regards
Noel Forster (with an F not with a V- this caused great consternation among
Afrikaans people who couldn't why I couldn't 'prout die taal'.