Re: Suburban Traffic.

My apologies to all, I have confirmed with a Hillside driver today that
Epping is Hillside not bay side.

As for times if I see a circular at work I will photo copy and post on
news group, if any one has a web site they would like it on let me know
and i will give you times. Be warned though as Murphy's law always works
with Train Control and there is  a good chance the train will run before
the circular comes out.

Steve.