Re: Suburban Traffic.

Steve and Sheena Dalton wrote:

> To all concerned
>
> I have noticed a few messages in the news group relating to extra
> suburban traffic and empty car movements through Merri and through
> Somerton, It is now a requirement that all Bayside Transfers to the
> Somerton Clyde Plant for maitence or to Bendigo come from Epping as that
> is Bayside's main depot. so know expect to T, P and may an X or two
> hauling Suburban trains to and from epping.
>
> Thanks Steve Dalton.

Steve,

I have always thought that Epping (and Bayswater) Maintenance Depot(s)
belong to Hillside Trains.  Whereas Westall and Macaulay Maintenance Depots
belong to Bayside Trains.

Hillside Trains run trains on Clifton Hill Group (Epping/Hurstbridge lines),
Burnley Group (Alamain/Belgrave/Glen Waverley/Lilydale lines), and
Flemington Racecourse line.

Bayside Trains run trains on Northern Group (Broadmeadows/St
Albans/Upfield/Werribee/Williamstown lines) and Caulfield Group
(Cranbourne/Frankston/Pakenham/Sandringham lines).

Cheers,

I.C.

Iming Chan
Melbourne, Australia                       Email: chani@translib.com.au
Disclaimer:
This message only contains opinion of the author above.   It  does  not
express the views, policies or opinions of organisations represented by
the author.
   ** To reply, please remove 'X' at the end of my e-mail address **