Re: 7-30 report on fuel excise

what got me irked was that they ignored the fact that petrol engines
contribute more
to environment & health problems than diesel does - and there is a lot more
of them.
They obviously didn't have the stones to risk offending car owners ;-)
What is the pollution level of a diesel engine as compared to a petrol?  I
was told that it was 10%?

John McCandless
CLONCURRY QLD

Maurie Daly <mauried@commslab.gov.au> wrote in article