Re: Victoria...it begins!

MarkBau1 wrote in message <19990311024256.17691.00000959@ng145.aol.com>...
>So Rod, are they going to make everyone reapply for their job?
>
>Be a good chance to get rid of some of the one's who should never have been
>employed in the first place. Who changes the "globes" in the marker lights
now?
>:-)
>
>Mark.

Well not Globes thats for sure { I miss him Fitters dont do much of
anything, at least Gordon made sure everything that left Dynon was fully lit
up with working sanders.}
Marinus has agreed that we no longer need submit a "Curriculum Vitae" He
admitted he had all our records anyway!
But we will be interviewed, and we will be selected.
The Union has gained a small delay to gather lists of people that want to
go, and they will try to meet part way, enabling those who want to stay to
stay. The Company will be able to veto.
At one of the meetings recently, a couple of Militant Ex-guards were being a
little bit boisterous, and Marinus walked down to them pointed the finger,
and said something like
___Last time we were at a meeting, we argued and you said, no way will we do
that, go buy yourself your own railroad..etc_____  Well Mate I just did!
these two blokes just sat there, and we never heard a peep out of them the
rest of the meeting... Was very good, it was...he  he...
Rod :o)