Re: Victoria...it begins!

Maurie Daly wrote in message ...
>An obvious question regarding VF is "Do they have a building"
>to house their executives , personell, train controllers , policy makers ,
>middle levels of management, administrators , strategic advisors , crystal
>ball gazers, ex VLF staff re interviewing committees.
>You get the drift.
>
>cheers
>MD

We suspect that they will remain at Transport House, as that may have been
in the sale. Marinus was attempting to get a new building built at North
Dynon, when he pulled V/Line out of the shit post NR. At that time he said
it would save about $10 mill. Suspect he has not changed his mind, and
unless tied into Transport House we will find out where soon??
Also heard that the new Office would need only be as big as the Dynon
mealroom ! and still have room for expansion if the need arose.
Rod :o}