Re: NSW Election

Railway Rasputin <bob@fastlink.com.au> wrote:

>I couldn't back my car out of the drive way the other the other day no matter how
>hard i tried.
>No problems! I knew what to do, call Bob Carr, he is always backing out of things!
>
>:-)

How true, but then it does not matter whether it is
State or Federal, Liberal or Labor, they all do it.

Somebody once said that Politicians and their promises
should be subject to the Trade Descriptions Act, just
as business is liable to prosecution for false or
misleading information.

Great idea, but unfortunately, they are the people that
make the laws.

----Terry Burton
Alice Springs NT