Re: Webpages (Melbourne Public Transport)

>>>National Bus is due to be updeate on Tuesday with their
>>>new timetables starting the same day.
>>
>>Well that is not much use. Why wasn't it updated at least a week
>>before the changes were starting? Printed timetables only appeared in
>>the buses on Friday and they had run out of those for route 302. I
>>guess I just turn up at the bus stop on Tuesday morning and hope that
>>they haven't changed my usual bus time.
>>
>>mgm
>
>Its still better than Ventura (http://www.venturabus.com.au) who have
posted
>their "old" timetables which were replaced (supposedly improved, I don't
>think so) on December 14

Haven't seen it recently but anything is better than the awful graphics they
had originally not to mention they only had scanned in the Sunday timetable.
If you must use Front Page Express, try and at least get the company colours
on the web page instead of the awful graphics web page design packages
thrive on.

Word 97 HTML would probably do a better job!

Of course, if they want a sample of what I think a good design would be,
they could e-mail me for one and we can discuss my small fee upon being
hired to do the job...;^)

Or they could just spend the cash and get Pixeltech to do it like every
other bus company although they seem to take a while and the updates usually
occur well after the service change (eg Dysons)