Re: C Class back in service again !........well...

>There you all go again , making accusations that have no basis in
>reality. Freightcorp does not , " Run the theirs into the ground" at
>all. As for NRC I can't comment but NRC did benifit from a lot of
>repairs made to their 81's that Freightcorp paid for.
>
>John Mac
OK John, now your turn to PLEASE EXPLAIN!

When did Freight Corp pay for repairs?  What Loco's....what time Frame?
Seems to me that NR always had a deal with Freight Corp to supply those 81's
that operated on Interstate Freights to N.R....V/Line on the other hand
maintained the G's all along..They handed over the 10 C Class! and that's
what surprised Management when NR refused their return them, claiming that
they were part of the deal! The fact that this occurred about the time
ownership of DYNON yard reared its ugly head probably  had nothing to do
with it ,only a smoke screen  eh ! (C class were substituted for G because
the G's were owned by the Leasing Companies or the Feds [Urban Renewal or
some such crap]
Rod :o}