EASTER IN MELB! Y NOT? VISIT AN ALL AUSSIE MODEL RAILWAY EXHIBITION

Gidday all!
Please don't forget Hobsons Bay annual "all Australian " exhibition this Easter.
Should be the best ever!
Lots of Layouts including a few surprises!
Snacks and Food at the venue!
New and Second Hand Dealers on hand!

SPECIAL NOTICE!    samples of our new S.O.P. coaches designed to sit very nicely beside Powerlines coaches. The
Norman is finished, and we hope that both Vans will be available as well!
Either way we should be able to post details of where to order these limited run kits, and at least a few RTR versions at and
after the Exhibition.
psst.....would you buy a white metal CLP kit.....at least as accurate as a brass one???

cheers Rod :o)

Hobsons Bay Easter Exhibition (click me)

Hobsons Bay Model Railway Club inc. (click me too)

Rod's Home Page  (yes! why not, but then again ?)

sorry! this should fix the links, I used a customers m/c, which I was setting up for the Internet,
 to send the last one.