Re: Another Magical Mystery Tour (Olympic Park)

<<snip>>

>Seriously, CityRail and staff are supposed to have done a great job of
>transporting the massive crowds from Olympic Park on Saturday. Congratulations
>to all involved, it bodes well for the Olympics.

Umm, I'm not quite sure what news reports you were reading/looking
at/listening to, but that's not the impression I got.

EVERTHING ELSE went smoothly; CityRail appears to have a long way to
go.

A possible argument for a short period of privatisation around
September 2000??