Re: Ok fellas..maybe now is a good time to list who owns what??

>Better make sure the word "democracy" gets put in that preamble to the
>constitution that Howard is writing.

Thanks David for stuffing up my posting yet again! funny how every request I
make is for naught.
You suggested I look at a site that is all glossy, missing pictures and
little information.
I wanted to know about today!
I wanted to know who owns what in Australia today!
I thought it would interest the group if we could place a better perspective
on the whole Privatisation thing.
eg. NR own [Tell said} all their NR's and apart from contracts to operate
coal or Pass services, should be cut and dried.
Islington owned by Wiscon? is rebuilding EL's ? GM's
EL's owned by Macquarie bank? does that give them to V/Line now?
But thanks for the E mail I am getting a bit of an idea, and I hear that a
great article may be submitted to a magazine soon about similar things.
Rod