Re: Trivia - Double Slip points

Why, Chris, do you reply to a post by adding your signature and nothing
else? What's the point? (In best possible Hanson accent) "Please explain?".

The Newsread I use through Uni is unix based and sometime gets its self stuffed up and doen't post the changes I make to a reply.
What I was going to say the second time is that on me webpage there are a few pictures of single and double compound points.

http://www.ecr.mu.oz.au/~cmgord/trains/other

regards,

Chris Gordon.

P.S. Sorry about that stupid unix newsreader.