Re: ANOTHER CITYARIL COCKUP

Oh my God! What a disaster! We can't inconvenience a small section of the
public who want to watch a bunch of overpaid brain dead morons kick an
inflated cow skin around a paddock. Actually, I find the Sydney train
service generally good to get to and from work and if the close down adds
to the reliability of it so be it.

Cheers
RJG

David & Jan Winter <winterd@icenet.com.au> wrote in article