Re: Vline WTTs

On Tue, 02 Mar 1999 01:59:46 GMT, Stuart Dix <stuartdix@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>I recently obtained a copy of the latest VLine Freight Network Service
>plan  (from the AATTC/ Railfan shop) and althought being complete in the
>timetables, in does not include any key to symbols. The only pages not
>included were (iii) and (iv), which  VLF seems to think was OK last
>time!

NOTE: only trains that VLF deal with are shown on SG (ARTC) lines.
Trains shown include VLF, Tolls, SCT, Patricks, Austrac-VLF.
Trains not shown include NRC, Countrylink, GSR, Freightcorp-GNRS-CRT,
Freightcorp.

>Can anyone provide copies of the two missing pages?????

* Will not stop
u Pick up only
d Set down only
D stops for departmental purposes only
DL double line
P Stops to pick up school students only, will not stop during school
holidays.
S Stops to set down school students only, will not stop during school
holidays.
(Large Black Dot) When practicable train must depart at the earlier
time shown.
(number in square brackets) recovery time for temporary speed
restrictions and other contingencies.
(number in circle) extra time for pathing requirements.

Anything else you require?

Cheers

Krel

Just another eccentric crank.