Re: GEs for Victoria? my brain is bursting!!

Yeah, then they get a memory parity problem and won't think; their hard
drive gets soft sectors, you try to overclock and they just fry, and finally
they declare "not ready writing Drive C" and just plain hang up - and all
that before you load Win98 and spend the rest of eternity crashing into blue
things!

DW