Re: ODD SIGNS

David McLoughlin <davemcl@REMOVEiprolink.co.nz> wrote in message
news:3779670E.2007@REMOVEiprolink.co.nz...
> Ross Walker wrote:
>
> > Over the urinal in my church a sign reads: Please Aim To Please.
>
> If we are down to this level, I know someone whose house in Auckland has
> the sign over its swimming pool: "I don't swim in your toilet, so please
> don't pee in my pool."

And since we've ventured off the subject of rail, I once saw a sign in a
shop that read "We gladly extend credit to all persons over eighty years of
age provided that such credit is logged in writing and the document is
countersigned by the BOTH parents of the applicant".

--
Matt Smith
Brisbane, QLD

I never seem to finish anyth