Re: ODD DESTINATIONS

I find it hard to believe, but the very day I read this posting I saw a van
driving round Sydney with "Zero One Zero" signwritten on it! Don't recall
seeing it before, and no idea what they do (something to do with computers,
perhaps?).

Rgds

Ron BESDANSKY (formerly Ron BEST)

M.B. and C.M.McDonald <michael.and.colleen.mcdonald@xtra.co.nz> wrote in