Re: Chubb Guards

George wrote:

> Can someone tell me if the Chubb Security guards get paid for doing nothing.
> I catch the train everynight and the chubb guards just stay in one spot and
> read the paper. How do they know when someone is being attacked ?

No the bludgers don't.
The only good CHUBB guard is a sacked guard.

Hmmm. Its about time you researched Rasputinism and took action.
Contact Cityrail protective services on 1800657926 that number again 1800657926.

Tell them what train you are on and try and provide the run number if you can.
This can be obtained from the guard. While you are at it, tell him and he might
do something.
 Keep a score and play with your friends. My score:
10 chubbs confirmed sacked 2 unconfirmed.
Chubb reporting is a favourite sport at Campbelltown depot amongst my followers.

rgds

The Railway Rasputin