More on airport lines

With the recent discussion about the NSR and a possible Melbourne airport
line, I wondered if other cities would also benefit from airport railways.

Looking at a map of Perth, I wondered about an Ashfield - Airport -
Forrestfield - Cannington line. This would probably be more useful than
going east from Burswood as it serves more suburbs and gives a good
connection to East Perth (for tourists).

Adelaide might be tricky. Possibly a new line from Grange to Brighton? :)

Hexham - Raymond Terrace - Williamtown (and on to Nelson Bay?).

Cheers
David