Fairwell to Fairfield?

Hi All,

Over the last few days on my way into the office I have noticed the
building on the up platform of Fairfield station (Victoria) has had
temporary fencing around it. Today going past it I could see right through
to the road, where the doors to the toilets are located.

This leaves two options. Either A) They are going to pull it down and
replace it with that stupid barking dog or B) They are going to do
extensive refurbishments to it.

Most likely it will be A, since there is no feasible use for it these days
as far as Hillside Trains is concerned. As far as I know, it is not
staffed, the lines run straight through now, and it is in that poor
condition that not much more could be done with it anyway.

Does anyone else know exactly what is happening with it?

<sarcasm>A big mechanical dog with a voice will provide so much enjoyment
and shelter for those waiting for trains!</sarcasm>

thanks,
Michael