Re: My Rail Experience

robson wrote:

> Andrew B wrote:
>
> > The large majority of girls aged 13-17 are filthy sluts (at least the
> > ones on my train). One particular girl stated to her young male friends
> > `Do you think my tits are too small' and later `If this train wasn't so
> > packed I'd take off my top and let you play with my tits'.
>
> > ...... IF not that, then talking about girls tits.
>
> Hate to say it but ....... welcome to the real world! What did you think
> about when you were their age?

I experienced a milder version of this during a train strike a couple of years
or so back (when I was still at uni).
While waiting for a bus at St Kilda, I noticed that one of those also waiting
was a seemingly hyperactive male, probably a few years younger than me. After
hurriedly finishing a smoke before getting on, he didn't seem to calm down when
on the bus, and was wandering around the back.
At one stage, he was getting friendly with his girlfriend, pulling her dress up
enough for her underwear to be visible! I was surprised by this; I don't know
what the other passengers thought. Later on, when the driver stopped outside a
milk bar to go and buy something, this guy became a bit more "agro", wondering
why he couldn't buy something as well.

At other times, young people can be seemingly stupid.
While holidaying in Sydney in '93, I was travelling in a U-boat from Newcastle
back to Sydney. At one stop, 4 teenage girls got on, and to avoid smoking "in"
the carriage, they went up the front, and opened the doors on either side of the
carriage. Then, two sat on either side, their legs hanging out the side of the
carriage.
Looking back on it now, I wonder what would have happened to the two on the down
side if we had been passed by another train.....

John
--
John Cleverdon, B.App.Sc. (Cartography), AMMSIA
**** Seeking Employment in the Cartography/GIS Field, Details at: