Re: Bluebirds to Run extra services in SA?

>Hey David!
>                V/Line Pass did not even attempt to get the Bluebirds
>                going!
>But they did try and lease them from a third Party!
>This third party failed to get them working, unfortunately for we
>gunzels. Rod ;o}

Why unfortunately? The bluebirds are old, secondhand, and probably just
about ready to fall apart, well they did when VLP had them.

Maybe I sound like im dreaming, or just highly optimistic when I say
this, but wouldn't it have been better to internally rebuild the White
Elephant ... coff coff, i mean 4D ... and perhaps another spark set (e.g.
3 car hitachi or comeng), to interurban standards (or rather what VLP
pass as interurban standards). This way, Warragul passengers can ensure a
fast cheap comfortable and reliable trip to/from Melbourne. Nah, that'd
be too logical don't ya think?

regards
michael