Re: Tonight's Railway Adventures episode

In article <376E2337.6881EDB3@bigfoot.com>,
  notagunzel@bigfoot.com wrote:
> The Victorian episode (26th June or 10th July depending on who you
> listen to) has our fearless adventurer travelling in Victoria, it has
> become known that it contains a sequence which has upset some.  So
keep
> an eye out for *what* he is driving, and *where*...
>
> Opps.
>
> --
> Mr Notagunzel.
> Trying to avoid the Gunzels.
> notagunzel@bigfoot.com
> (Thinking about doing something more at
> http://www.bigfoot.com/~notagunzel)

Errr, more than 1 sequence. If the Driver on the RM was still employed
by VLP, he would have been sacked. The real cost of the repercussions
(Sp?)will be met by ANY Group/Business wishing VLP to be the Operator
of a Charter/Special Train. That's all I can say now (said to much
already)but SRHC or Steamrail will be hearing about the extra costs
soon.
--
Wombat wuz 'ere!
What eats roots & leaves?