Re: shepp snippetts

Julie Thomson wrote:

>  "Well I told you I was only training !! .Umm my name is not Julie" ha
> ha" you thought you had the only female in the news group didn't ya.
> It's only cause I didn't set my mail account up properly, now I'm
> grounded and not allowed out observing trains cause my wife's name is
> now plastered all over the place. So don't make it any harder for me
> for toot tooting. So see ya, or is it  regards or .... you know what I
> mean. Gee I hope this one works!!!!!

Yeah it worked and look what you achieved with your first post. I don't
think I did as good. Oh and keep up the observations from Shepparton,
now I know what locos were on the down as it went past my door (busy
with a customer) last Saturday morning in Seymour.

David.

p.s. Tell your wife they were only kidding.