Re: 3526? Anyone?

The following quote was in the June Newsletter
" Your board has not forgotten this loco. As restoration of the "Aurora"
coaches draws to a close, a program to return 3526 into service will be
drawn up. The Board will be contacting all those who have made donations for
the restoration of 3526 in the near future."

--
Regards,
Chris Stratton
Darren Yates <dyates@pnc.com.au> wrote in message
> This newsgroup is becoming notorious for hijacking threads...
> I take it this means no one knows anything about 3256 then...??? :)
>
> Rob Kearey wrote in message <3769E123.E819F394@mailbox.uq.edu.au>...
> >David McLoughlin wrote:
> >
> >> But we Victorians (for I am
> >> one, I just happen to be living over the ditch) were not called
Mexicans