Re: ARHS/nsw Track and Signal diagrams CD ROM (NSW)

>"Click to ignore" is a standard Windows error message that has never,
>ever ever worked on anybody's machine when they choose to "click".
>Recovery is never possible from this error.

I disagree! Publisher used to be quite good in this regard in that about 60%
of the time, if you clicked ignore a few times, it did actually return you
to the program (from which you immediately saved and exited, although I kept
going a few times after saving without incident!)