Re: Can anyone other than me see this?

On Tue, 15 Jun 1999 22:54:34 GMT, ben@emiratespark.com.au (Ben
O'Regan) wrote:

>(having trouble getting messages through Hunterlink).
>
>No, Dejanews isn't really an option, as we make an STD phone call to
>the nearest ISP, online time must be at a minimum.
>
>Ben

OK, OK, I did what I should've first and rang H/L this am. They've
very cleverly installed a new news server without any warning, but
kept the same name for it so by rights, everyone's computer wouldn't
notice the change.

Thanks to all for the advise (and Yuri for the e-mail), will know
better next time.

Cheers from the (very chilly this am) Upper Hunter,

Ben