Re: Can anyone other than me see this?

Ben O'Regan wrote:

> (having trouble getting messages through Hunterlink).

Coming through fine in New Zealand.

The message path below shows it originates in my newsfeed from
Hunterlink. Iprolink is my NZ ISP:

So it is obviously propagating.

Why not go to aus.test and do a test message, without "ignore" in the
subject line and using a valid email address, and doing a test message?
If you do that, auto responders from all over the world will email you
saying that they have got the post.

David McLoughlin
Auckland New Zealand