Re: Sat night's tv show

On Tue, 15 Jun 1999 11:52:46 GMT, "John Browning"
<ceo8@rocknet.net.au> wrote:

>Excuse me - I saw some perfectly respectable cane trains.
>
>Not real trains???

I didn't pass judgement on them in my post. I suggested that there
could have been more on the trains.

With regard to the Mossman Mill trains; We rode through that area on
the Ballyhooley steam tourist line back in 1992. Good ride! The
Melgrave Rambler steam tourist run was also enjoyed on the same trip
to Nth QLD.

Brisbane people have become used to real train shows in prime time
such as Ch 7 Sat nights at 6:30 on "Frank Warrick's World Around Us"
The tapes for some are available from some train shops.

Channel 9 even did one on Sunday night 6:30 in off footy season.

Cheers
Peter Cokley