Re: Violence on Sydney trains

David Proctor (thadocta@spam.ozemail.spam.com.spam.au) wrote:
: David Johnson wrote in message <37628285.C77703D7@ozemail.com.au>...
: >John wrote:
: >
: >>                 Is the Carr government really stupid or do they think, we
: >> travellers don't really see what is going on. I travel the trains pretty
: >> often and I am totally disgusted about the Chubb Security Guards.
: >
: >I travel the trains pretty often, and I am disgusted with them too.  I
: didn't
: >even have any on my train tonight.
:
: Should have refused to take the train out - in line with the Ministers
: statement that EVERY train has them.
: DaveP
:
How charming. Someone prepared to believe a minister in an australian
government means what he or she says.
--

  -RodH-
rodh@zip.com.au  vox +61-2-955-00-395  fax +61-2-956-00-356