Re: Re Cancelled trains.

Don Allitt wrote in message <375CF25D.DB438A30@zeta.org.au>...
>So thats why the wont need new trains for the Olympic's.I see on
>tonights tv news 12 cancelled trains tomorrow arvo so they have the
>extra trains for the state of origin football.The tv reader said
>passengers (or sheep) will have to catch the next train.Don.

Large fluorescent signs at Ashfield station today saying that there
will be NO FAST TRAINS this afternoon because of State of Origin
requirements.  If this is a taste of what will happen during the Olympics
 well then I for one may seriously consider taking annual leave.
A 55 minute trip home on two trains will turn into at least an 80 minute
trip.  Big deal you might say, but that will add up, during the Olympics,
to several hours wasted time.

Chris Lehmann